Friday, April 14, 2006

Weird Dream

If I had realistic ambitions to be a writer, I would look to my exceptionally vivid dreams for inspiration. Last night's dream was especially ripe for possible story development. In the dream, I remember having this mystical ability to manifest special tattoos when touched by other people. These tattoos were elaborate and beautiful and always communicated some kind of unique insight into the past, present, or future of the person who touched me (in the location where they touched me). I remember being exhilarated at the thought of having this ability, yet having to go into hiding for fear of being swamped by people who would come to me for answers about their lives. There was also a romance angle, but I won't really get into that here.
Anyway, I hereby give permission for other writers out there to develop this into a story. Just be sure to let me read it.

No comments: