Friday, January 12, 2007

And They Say Sleep Deprivation Isn't Torture?

I beg to differ. The last two weeks have been hellish. Our toddler was sleeping just fine before the Christmas holidays. But after two weeks of irregular schedules and over excitement, he refused to sleep in his crib after we returned home. My wife and decided to buck up and fight him on it. The result is that (as of last night) he is now sleeping through the night again. Unfortunately, I've had almost two weeks with a serious lack of sleep. This has been doubly hard because I'm training for the Boston Marathon. My training has really suffered for it. Hopefully, I'll get back to that happy place in a week or so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok just a few quick replies. I hate it when Liam get's abducted and replaced by alien baby, it sounds like the same thing happens to Finn. Gald to hear he was finally put back.

Regards,

Billy D.