Monday, February 19, 2007

Internet Outage

This blog's been quiet for a while. The reason (besides my slacker ways and nasty schedules) is that my toddler's been messing with my DSL cables, causing a DSL modem failure and forcing me to talk to tech support in Indiana to get the whole thing back up and running again. At first, I thought it was the fact that my computer blue-screened for the upteenth million time, wiping out my network software. Looks like I was wrong on that count. But I'm still fed up with my computer (Dell Inspiron 9100). It's been nothing but trouble, even after wiping the hard drive and reinstalling Windows. I'm seriously considering getting a Mac (and soon).

Not much else going on. The weather's been hell on my marathon training, but it does look were heading for a melt soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we welcome you back to the world of Mac with open arms. One of us one of us, just hang onto that copy of windows and install it using boot camp, but I prefer Paralells. I finally got around to doing full back ups on a monthly basis after liam decided to delete a whole bunch of system files and other important stuff. I'm actually looking to get a mac mini once leopard comes out and setting up a network at the house with an airport express.

Cheers,

Billy D.