Friday, February 02, 2007

Dragonspire Continues

I haven't posted a Dragonspire update in a while, but the campaign is still going strong. After a short hiatus for the holidays, we are back and approaching the climax of the first story arc. I'm hoping to complete the second story arc before the arrival of my next baby. I'm guessing that session logs will be few and far between, given my crazy schedule. But I have posted updated characters for the players to verify their stats. Note the addition of a new gnome artificer to the party.

In other news, I've been going through old gaming books and I discovered some amazing tools in Grim Tales . I'm convinced that this book is the best set of D20 rules in existence. I'm looking forward to testing out vehicular combat in the next story arc and hope to include the excellent mass combat system from Slavelords of Cydonia at some point down the line.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude your Dragonspire campagin sounds awesome. Keep up the good work and keep us out in the cold updated when you can.

Regards,

Billy D.

Anonymous said...

nice :)
;))